Sunday, October 25, 2009

Steelers lucky win

Now I am no vikings fan. I am a die hard Packers fan. I watched the Pittsburgh Vikings game today and I am not gona lie I still root for Brett. I mean how cant you root for the best qb of all time. The game I saw today was a bunch of crap. The Steelers played well but the calls that were made by the refs changes the game. The pass that Favre therw for a touchdown got called back for a tripping penalty. i mean come on where the hell did the tripping take place?? Can you please show me if you are a Steelers fan. That is the play that changed the game big time because the next play the Steelers ran back a fumble for a touchdown. Then after that the game just went hay wire. Who knows what the finale score would have been if that wouldnt call would not have been made.

No comments:

Post a Comment