Sunday, October 4, 2009

Burning Bright

I was very shocked by how the third reading turned out. I couldnt believe that Montag killed Beatty. i also couldnt believe that montag killed the hound. I liked the way that montag handled the situations that are going on in the book.
Montag makes t6he commet that he has no feelings for his wife, but there is several times that he mentions her and tries so hard to bring back the memory of her. I wish the ending would have went into a little more detail about what happened with Faber, and also his wife.
Other then the left out things in the end Fahrenheit 451 the ending was great. the war that was going on made a great setting nd made it easy to picture. I would have to say that this is one of the best books I have ever read.

No comments:

Post a Comment