Tuesday, September 8, 2009

When I was younger

Do days ever go by where you think about your past? Do you ever have such a stressfull day where you just sit down and wish you were 6 again and had nothing to be responsible for. Or do you ever wish you could be 5 again to spend that last year with your grandma or grandpa? Sometimes I wish that I was younger.
There are times when I will go places today and it will bring back memmories of when I was younger. The memeories I always get are so peaceful that I wish that I was back to that age again where I could play with my action figures for 2 hours a day and have nothing to worry about. The age where i didnt have to worry about getting my car inspected or paying for my cell phone bill or waking up 5 minutes before i had to be at work and stress bieng late.
I would have to say the age i miss most is 5. I thought school was awesome, almost everyday my family would be at my paps house swiming in his pool and playing with my best friend at the time who was my cousin. life was great. Now 18 I look back and think how and why did i like school. And I also look back and realize how much i miss my pap and my cousin who was my best friend growing up is now just a cousin that I see once every 3 years.
Vacations when I was younger seemed like so much more fun then they are today. the great times of going to the beach with my sisters and mom and going to the mountains with my dad. Everything seemes so much sweeter when I look back. Growing up something you realize is that you are not going to be a child forever and in order to live a succesfull life you must grow up and keep the memories forever and hope that someday your child will hve that same memories to live with that you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment